Johnny Barron Attorney at Law

Workers’ Compensation Attorney

Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Lafayette, La

The first thing to do when you are injured at work is report the injury with your employer. Tell them about your injury and make sure you fill out a written report for documentation. Documenting the injury makes proving it easier. Your employer should then file an Employer Report of Injury or Illness form (LDOL 1007). You should get medical attention the same day if at all possible. Your employer can request that their doctor evaluate you, but you also have a right to choose your own doctor if you so choose.

The Law Office of John Barron will help you get the best results out of your Workers’ Comp claim. Our team can help you get weekly benefits, get medical treatment from the right doctors, and evaluate your claim. Helping you ultimately return to work and get the financial recovery you deserve.